Us TOO Presents:Prostate Cancer Pathways
Free Educational Event and Webcast Series
Saturday, October 12
Prostate Cancer Pathways is a Featured Event at the
Karmanos Cancer Institute Cancer Symposium 2019
The Prostate Cancer Pathways Webcast
Will Take Place from 10:45 am – 12:30 pm ET
In addition to prostate cancer, portions of the Karmanos Cancer Institute Cancer Symposium 2019 will provide information that’s applicable to other cancers, including: breast, colorectal, lung, multiple myeloma, lymphoma and leukemia.
The Prostate Cancer Pathways event and webcast will feature experts on newly diagnosed, recurring/non-metastatic, and advanced prostate cancer to discuss:
- Treatment Options Including the Latest Therapies
- Genetics & Genomic Testing
- Sexual Health & Intimacy
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Anxiety & Depression
Attend this free online webcast providing live audio and video.
With Presenting Experts:
- Zachery Roger Reichert MD, PhD – Medical Oncologist
- Shelley L. Imholte, PhD, LCSW, M.Ed. – Sexual Life Improvement
- Bahaa S. Malaeb, MD, FACS – Associate Professor, Genitourinary Trauma and Reconstructive Surgery; Medical Director, Taubman Urology Ambulatory Care Unit, University of Michigan
- Gary McClain PhD, LMHC, CEAP – Counselor
- Patient perspective from session moderators Joel Nowak and Jim Schraidt
The conversation will be driven by input and questions from you and others in the prostate cancer community. And it’s all free of charge!
2720 S. River Road, Suite 112
Des Plaines, IL 60018-4106