Mainstream Media offers video production, editing, and animation services to non-profits, Chicago-based startups, and educational institutions.
Video Production Services:
- Scripting & Storyboarding. We work with your team to craft the story you want to tell and fit it into your brand’s voice. Before we even begin filming, you will know exactly what your video will look like!
- Location scouting & casting. We identify the right location and talent to bring your story to life.
- Project management. We manage the budget and schedule for your production, so you don’t have to worry about unexpected expenditures or delays.
- Full HD Video Production. Our experienced, professional crew produce your story efficiently and with the edit in mind.
- Timelapse and slow-motion cinematography. We use a variety of cinematographic techniques to keep your video dynamic and engaging.
- Studio and on-location production available. Need a space to shoot in? Not a problem – we have great relationships with numerous soundstages around the city. Prefer that we come to you? That’s fine, too – we can scale down to produce a beautiful video in your office or in the field!
- Animation and motion graphics. We solidify the branding of your video with custom animations and motion graphics.
- Voiceover and audio. We work with some of the best vocal talent in the area to help tell your story, and will master your audio for crystal clarity!
- Finishing and upload. Need help uploading to YouTube, or distributing via another platform? We got you covered!
Take a look at some of our recent video projects, and see what our clients had to say!
“Professional. Creative. Dedicated. These guys are the best.”
– Jordan at Ignatian Spirituality Project.
“Mainstream Media handled the situation with poise and professionalism to deliver a quality video that wowed. I cannot recommend them more.”
– Shaydon at OMD.
One of our favorite videos for one of our favorite clients,